Tuesday, August 22, 2006

DAY 4 (Friday)

Had my first traditional Irish breakfast: meat, meat, more meat and a tomato which is probably considered the side salad.

Visited Ross Castle.

Learned about medieval form of dry cleaning: just place your clothes next to the shit heap - brilliant.

People keep staring at us. I can't speak for my wife but I think its because of my exotic good looks - what else could it be!

I saw this one Japanese girl dressed like a Harajuku girl. Thought now the locals have someone else to stare and whisper among themselves at.

Noticed Germans are loud.

Noticed the French are loud.

Noticed the Spanish are loud.

Concluded its because they're all white.

My wife had another conclusion - that I'm an idiot.

Comments:
I second your wife's conclusion.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?