Thursday, September 14, 2006

Real American Genius

Miss Act B Storyboard Gal

Bud Light presents: Real American Genius
(real American genius)
Today we salute you Miss Act B Storyboard Gal
(Miss Act B Storyboard Gal)
Most people want the excitement of Act C or the intrigue of Act A, you prefer the sleeping pill known as Act B
(I'm getting sleepy now!)
Who needs excitement or intrigue when you've got key and not so key background information to reveal
(I didn't know she used to be a dude!!)
Without you, a standard animated show would just be one long 12 minute mindless brawl
(I don't know whats going on here?!)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light oh mistress of mostly just talking heads, because boarding mindless violence is easy, but boarding mindless dialogue, now thats a challenge
(Miss Act B Storyboard Gal)

*DISCLAIMER: This is just a joke. I have the utmost respect for all board artist because, well .. I can't board. This is just in fun and I mean no disrespect to any of you. Hey, I'm just repeating what Sam told me about Act B board artist.

Comments:
There's your first mistake: listening to anything Sam has to say.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?